Monday, November 24, 2008

Movie Review

I'm not going to do this a lot, but as I'm sure most of the reading world knows the Twilight movie was just released. In honor of the release I'm going to put in my two cents!

I've been looking forward to the Twilight movie for months, so when it was released I was very anxious to go see it. I saw it with a very close friend who had also read Twilight, we laughed through the whole thing! partly because of the joy of seeing our favorite book characters come to life, and also because the people in front of us kept burping and swearing, but in the long run it was a great movie and an excellent adaption of a great book. 

I didn't like the monotone of Kristen Stewarts voice, but I got past that and other then that she was a great Bella. I could of used a bit more of Alice (she's one of my favorite characters) and thought it would of been nice if the movie had touched on Jaspers talent, but for the most it was a very enjoyable, and I will defiantly buy it when its released on DVD. 

No comments: